Studio de Beer, located in Amersfoort (NL), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Studio de Beer will guarantee the privacy of all users of its site and we will treat the personal information you provide to us confidentially at all times. We will only use your data to process orders and deliveries as quickly and easily as possible.
Personal data that is processed:
Studio de Beer processes personal data because you have placed an order and / or because you (have) provided this data to Studio de Beer yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that are processed:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Place of birth;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Location data;
- Information about your surfing behavior on the website;
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites;
- List of your contact details via an app;
- Bank account number.
The way in which Studio de Beer collects data:
Studio de Beer collects your data if it is provided, for example by filling in the contact form, responding to a promotion or competition, placing specific orders for products and / or services or the like. Studio de Beer processes your personal data on the basis of the permission you have given, on the basis of an agreement that you have concluded with Studio de Beer or to comply with a legal obligation.
For what purpose Studio de Beer processes your personal data:
Studio de Beer processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to process your order and payment;
- To send you a newsletter and / or advertising;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out the delivery;
- To inform you about changes to services and products;
- To deliver goods and services to you or to send you an offer or purchase agreement;
- To analyze your online visitor behavior.
How long Studio de Beer stores personal data:
Studio de Beer does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Studio de Beer uses the following retention period for the personal data that are important to the Tax Authorities: 7 years.
Sharing of personal data with third parties:
Studio de Beer will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Studio de Beer concludes a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Studio de Beer remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that Studio de Beer uses:
Studio de Beer uses technical, functional, and tracking cookies. Studio de Beer uses these cookies to recognize you on your next visit. These cookies enable us to collect information about the use of our services and / or products and to improve and adapt them to the wishes of our visitors. You can also set your browser so that you do not receive any cookies while shopping at Studio de Beer.
View, modify or delete data:
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Studio de Beer;
- You have the right to data portability. This right means that you can submit a request to Studio de Beer to send the personal data that Studio de Beer has about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Studio de Beer will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than two weeks.
How Studio de Beer protects personal data:
Studio de Beer takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com
Studio de Beer
Manon de Beer
3811 JN Amersfoort
T (+31) 6 53 73 20 32